My name is Teppo Lallukka and I am a Finnish cave diving instructor. I have been diving since 1991 and teaching technical diving since 2001. I started cave diving 1997. In addition to flooded mines in Finland and Sweden, I have had the pleasure of diving caves in Florida, Mexico, Norway, France, Italy, Hungary, Australia and Thailand. I aim to visit new cave sites every year.
Currently I teach cavern diving in Finland as well as France and cave diving in France.
When I am not teaching, I enjoy multi-stage DPV dives as well as shooting video of caves. I am also working on building up a routine on my new Tres Presidentes PSCR. Most of my diving is done in cold water, but I enjoy a warm water cave dive with no gloves and no hood as much as the next person.
- 1996 CMAS M1 Instructor
- 2001 IANTD Advanced Nitrox Instructor
- 2006 IANTD Normoxic Trimix Instructor
- 2007 IANTD Technical Cave Instructor, Trimix Instructor
- 2009 IANTD Cave DPV Instructor
- 2010 IANTD Multistage Instructor, OW Sidemount Instructor